Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 29, 2018     Views: 56

There are a couple of ways to find books published by a university press.  

  • You can use JEWL Search, located on the Library home page or search the Library Catalog.  
  • Directions for each are listed below.

Using the JEWL search box.

1.  Enter your search term(s). i.e. police brutality.  
3.  On the results page, choose Books from Refine Results: Source Types. 
3.  Click on Publisher and select one associated with an eduational institution  i.e. "university of minnesota"

The results will update with only titles from the publisher selected.

Using the Library Catalog

1.  Click on the Library Catalog link from the Library home page. Then choose Advanced Search.
2.  Enter your keywords / search terms in the first box.
3.  In the second box, type "university press" and select Publisher from the All Fields box.
4.  From the Format box select "Book".
5.  Click on Find to run the search. 


More Info / Source(s)

If you have further questions, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.