Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 40
There are a couple of ways to find books published by a university press. You can use JEWL Search, located on the Library home page or search the Library Catalog. Directions for each are listed below.
Using the JEWL search box.
1. Select Books from the pull - down menu on the left.
2. Enter your search term(s). i.e. police brutality.
3. On the results page, choose publisher from Refine Results.
3. Click on the small arrow to the right to expand it.
4. Select a publisher associated with an educational institution.
The results will update with only titles from the publisher selected.
Using the Library Catalog
1. Click on the Catalog tab from the Library home page. Then choose Advanced Search.
2. Enter your keywords / search terms in the first box.
3. In the second box, type "university press" and select Publisher from the All Fields box.
4. From the Format box select "Book".
5. Click on Find to run the search.
More Info / Source(s)
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!