Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 29
Try the Library Research Guide on Country Profiles. There's a column called "Country Profiles" with links to books and other sources with in-depth country information, ethnic group profiles, global business protocols, and more.
We have some Reference books as well.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library
- Encyclopedia of World Cultures Reference 1st Fllor Call No. 306 En19 Vols 1 -10
- The Greenwood Encyclopedia of World Popular Culture Reference 1st floor Call. No 306.03 G85h
Ebooks are available on several countries and their contemporary culture.
- Encyclopedia of Contemporary Spanish Culture
- There are ebooks for French, British, and German contemporary culture as well. You can find them by searching the Library Catalog.
You may also want to visit the following Research Guide.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!