Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 01, 2018 Views: 54
The way you search for journal articles will depend on what you know about the article you're looking for.
Do I know all the information about the article (title, journal title, volume issue, etc.)?; or do I just have a subject/topic I want to explore?
- If you know all the information go to the Journals A-Z link.
- Type the title of the journal.
- The results provide databases that include the full-text of the journal.
- Select the database(s) that include the year you are looking for.
- Navigate to the appropriate volume, issue, and page number.
To explore a particular topic, select a Database to search. Different databases index different journals. You may choose to search a general database such as JEWL or Academic Search Premier to get started.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!