Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Dec 11, 2017     Views: 40

The Center for Educational Media, is located in the Learning Resources Center (LRC).

It houses Audio Visual Services which supports faculty use of audio-visual equipment for faculty staff/ checkout. The center also offers dubbing services including videotape format change.  

See the link below for more information. 

More Info / Service(s)

If you need assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.