Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017     Views: 40

The My Library Accounts link on the Library's homepage will show everything that you have checked out from Walker Library.  Log in with your Pipeline username / password. 

The only category of material that doesn't show up is any Interlibrary Loan material (books from outside Walker Library).  

To view checked out ILL materials, select your Interlibrary Loan account from the My Library Accounts page. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.