Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 04, 2017 Views: 25
To see what books we have in the Popular Reading collection, use the Library Catalog.
- Select the Catalog tab on the Library Home page
- Choose Advanced Search
- Select Popular Reading from the Collection limiter.
- Press Find to see all titles in the collection. (no keywords necessary)
More Info / Source(s)
- New Books
- Popular Reading
- How can I search for popular fiction titles?
- Where are fiction books?
- Does the Library have audiobooks?
If you have further questions, please Ask Us!