Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 20, 2016     Views: 18

To locate a film/documentary, use the Library Catalog Advanced Search.  

1.  Go to the Library home page. Click on Catalog.  Choose Advanced search.

2.  Type the title of the film or keywords and limit to video from the format box.

The results will show up (if we have it) . Click on the  CONNECT TO THE E-RESOURCE 

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.