Contact Us

Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017     Views: 117

To locate articles of incorporation for Tennessee, try the Tennessee Secretary of State's website. Here's a link to their Business Entity Filings. Non Profit Organizations are among those listed. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.