Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 21
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 21
- Start by looking for general magazines like The Saturday Evening Post, Ladies Home Journal, Life magazine.
- For the 1930s you may need to use Microtext. located on the 2nd floor.
To check availability use the Journal Locator, located on the Library homepage.
- Type the title of the journal you wish to find. i.e. "ladies home journal".
- The results will show online issues as well as those in print or on microtext (if available).
- Bound magazines will be found on the 1st floor in alphabetical order.
- Some go back to the 1900s.
- Microtext is on the 2nd floor.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!