Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016     Views: 97

MTSU does offer a degree in Library Science. 

Here is a link to the Library Science program offered by the Department of Educational Leadership.  It explains more about the program and requirements.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.