Contact Us

Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017     Views: 39

A VCR player is available in Room 114D on the 1st floor of the library for viewing VHS tapes.

A staff member at the Reference Desk can unlock the door for you.  

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!





Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.