Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 25, 2017 Views: 44
Only Central Magnet students who have dual enrollment, have off-campus access to Library resources.
If you do not participate in dual enrollment:
- Come into the Library and get a guest login from the Service Desk on the 1st floor.
- You will be able to use the Library databases and electronic resources.
Dual-enrolled students have the following privileges:
- Dual-enrolled students do not pay program service fees.
- They "should" be enrolled in Banner. ( Some may not yet be enrolled)
- They have the same access of an undergraduate - Pipeline and MTmail.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, Ask Us!