Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017     Views: 32

The best place to start for locating the database Criminal Justice Abstracts is with the Library Research Guide Criminal Justice.  It has links to recommended criminal justice databases, including Criminal Justice Abstracts.  

There are tabs for articles and journals as well as statistics sources. Criminal Justice Abstracts is also listed on the DATABASES tab found on the Library home page. 

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.