Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 33
To access a particular ebook to read:
Type the title you wish to find either through a JEWL search or the Library Catalog, from the Library home page. (This works for searching most any ebook or book)
- Go to the Library home page and use the JEWL search box.
- Change All (the left pulldown menu) to Books.
- Type "managing outdoor recreation case studies" in the search box.
- Press Go.
- The results screen displays
- The first three entries are the book.
- 1 and 2 are electronic copies. 3 is a physical copy held in the Library.
- The location and call number are given.
To view the electronic version of the book, click on online access.
- On the next screen, click on View ebook.
- This will bring up the PDF.
- There are some symbols at the top right of the document that let you save the PDF. (Note: these symbols move off the page but can be brought back by hovering outside the document.)
If you're off campus, you'll be prompted for your Pipeline username/passwd to view the book.
More Info /Sources