Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016 Views: 53
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Dec 07, 2016 Views: 53
There are two ways to make sure you are able to use the MTSU resouces found in a Google Scholar search:
- Access Google Scholar from the Library Website by going to the DATABASES tab, choosing G, then locating Google scholar.
- The preferences will be automatically set for MTSU.
- jAccess Google Scholar from off campus or just through Google. Set the preferences to use MTSU resources.
- Go to the settings at the top of the page in Google Scholar.
- Choose Library Links to associate yourself with MTSU.
- Click Save.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need assistance, please Ask Us!