Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 15
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 15
A Works Cited page is a list of sources that have been cited, consulted, and/or quoted in an academic paper or presentation.
Walker Library provides several resources to help with creating a Works Cited Page:
More Info / Source(s)
- Citation Style Resarch Guide
- Provides help with various styles such as MLA, APA , etc.
- Includes info on citation help within databases
- EasyBib Pro
- Citation manager that can help you manage, format, and organize a Works Cited page.
- What's the difference between Works Cited and a Bibliography?