Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 24
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 24
To locate videos using JEWL SEARCH, go to the Library home page.
- Type keyword(s) into the JEWL search box.
- Change All to Videos with the pull-down arrow on the left.
- Press Go.
- The Search Results page will list each video found.
- Look for the Online Access link for the one you wish to view.
More Info / Source(s)
- Does the Library have videos?
- How can I find videos? (Library Catalog)
- How can I find a specific video?
- How can I access Kanopy Streaming Video?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!