Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 18
To find the name of the journal, google "Chem Mater". The results will display the full name of the journal.
Once you know the complete name, your citation means: the number 18 is the volume and the 2935 is the page number.
To Locate the Journal:
- Click on "Journal Locator", found on the Library home page.
- Type the full name of the journal into the "Title begins with" search box.
- Press Search.
- One result will display: Click on the "American Chemical Society Legacy Archives" link.
- From the List of Issues, Click on 2006: Volume 18.
- Locate the volume 18 issue that contains the appropriate page 2935.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!