Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 21, 2016 Views: 22
There are several ways to access ASVAB test materials:
Learning Express Library
To access available ASVAB tests, go to the Library Home page, choose Databases tab, then "L" and look for LearningExpress Library. Click on it to access content. Registration is required to use content.
Type ASVAB in the Search Box at the top right part of the page.
A list of available online prep tests will display.
When you click on one to access it, you'll be asked to Login or register. This is a free account and you only have to do it once to access materials.
Go to the Library home page, click on Library Catalog.
- Type "asvab" in the search box. Pull down "Title" if you want to focus results.
- Many of the results will be electronic books also available from The LearningExpress Library.
- Go to the Library Home page to access JEWL
- Type "asvab" in the search box.
- The results screen will display. Most are electronic sources.
- Click on "click for access" of the one you want.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!