Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 10, 2017 Views: 50
Printing from EBSCO ebooks:
- The number of pages may vary depending on individual publisher-specified limits.
- When you reach your printing limit, the option to print or save eBook pages will be temporarily unavailable.
To save ebooks as a PDF:
- Open the ebook in the ebook Full Text viewer.
- Go to the first page from the section of pages you would like to print.
- Click Save Pages in the tools menu.
The Save Pages to PDF menu is displayed.
4. Select to include in the PDF:
- Current Page: Save only the page you are viewing.
- Current Page and the next XX pages: Enter the number of pages (up to 60) in the field provided.
- This Section: Select to save the entire section or chapter of the ebook. (If available to select)
- Save PDF: to save the selected pages to your computer
- Send as an E-mail: To e-mail the selected pages as a PDF file to yourself.
6. Open the saved PDF. Use the Adobe Print function to print your saved pages.
More Info / Source(s)