Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Aug 30, 2016 Views: 24
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Aug 30, 2016 Views: 24
- If you know the title of the play, you can first look it up in the Library Catalog to see if it's available.
- If not, you can look in Play Index, or Inter-Play which are online resources we subscribe to.
- These are used to look up plays that are part of a collection (for example, a play found in a book of plays or an anthology).
- From there check the Library Catalog to see if we have the particular book.
More Info / Source(s)
- Play Index
- Limited to 1 simultaneous user
- 1949 - present
- Drama Online Library
- Full text of over 1,200 popular and critically-acclaimed plays from the Greeks to the present day.
- Theatre and Dance Guide (Theatre)
- Find plays, streaming video, databases and online sources.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!