Contact Us

Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Apr 19, 2017     Views: 108

The best way to report a noise complaint from a quiet zone is to call the Service Desk directly at 615-904-8533 and report the incident including location, a description of those who are creating the noisy environment. 

However, if you are unable or unwilling to do so, you can send a chat to the Reference Desk untll 10 pm. They will ask you for information and then call the Service Desk. Remember if you send a "ticket" it may not be read until the following morning. 


More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.