Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017     Views: 32

If you are getting no results or too few results when searching an article database, try broadening your search.

  • You may want to think of synonyms for your keywords - are there other ways to describe your topic?

The Advanced  search option for searching  JEWL offers suggestions when you type or after keyword(s).
Simply click on the suggested ones below the search box to add them to your search. 

Below is an example of a search using related or synonyms.

​If your topic is extremely specific, it's possible there won't be a perfect article that addresses all aspects of it. You may have to look at articles that discuss at least one aspect of your topic and then draw conclusions.

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.