Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016 Views: 26
Many articles found in a JEWL search can be found in Full Text, but NOT ALL of them.
1. If the article doesn't have a PDF or HTML link to full text, try clicking on the Check Availability link found in the left column of the results page.
2. If the link doesn't take you to a full text document, you will probably see a screen like the one below.
3. Use the Journal Locator link to see if we subscribe to the journal.
5. If we don't own the journal, you will see: 0 results retrieved for Enter first words of the title "Literatura i kultura popularna.
6. The next step may be to fill out an Interlibrary Loan form to try and locate it at a different Library.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!