Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: May 11, 2017 Views: 34
Many articles found in a JEWL search can be found in Full Text, but NOT ALL of them.
- 1. If the article doesn't have a PDF or HTML link to full text, try clicking on the Check Availability link found in the left column of the results page.
- If the link doesn't take you to a full text document, you will probably see a screen like the one below.
- Use the Journal Locator link to see if we subscribe to the journal.
- If we don't own the journal, you will see: 0 results retrieved for Enter first words of the title "Literatura i kultura popularna.
- The next step may be to fill out an Interlibrary Loan form to try and locate it at a different Library.
More Info / Source(s):
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!