Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 06, 2017 Views: 33
Printing for many ebooks in the Library's collection is possible.
However, due to digital rights management (DRM), this means printing is typically limited to a certain percentage of the entire work. DRM restrictions are imposed by the copyright owners (book vendors, publishers) to control access to their products.
The allowed amount will vary from publisher to publisher.
You can find out how many pages you can print by clicking the print or download option inside the ebook screen.
- These are often "per session" limits.
- Try printing the maximum allowed.
- Close your browser. Open a new browser session.
- Navigate back to the book and try printing another set of pages.
Information about page limits (as well as instructions) from two of our largest book providers is below.
More Info / Source(s)
- Can I print or save EBSCO eBook pages as PDF?
- ProQuest ebooks support
- EBSCOhost print or save eBooks support
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
(Credit: American Public University System Library)