Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 12, 2017 Views: 57
To get help with citations in the EBSCO databases:
- Enter keywords and bring up your results.
- Choose an article from the list.
- On the right is a column with a Cite button... click on it.
- Citation styles are in alphabetical order.
- Choose the citation format you want for the article. Copy and paste the citation directly into the Works Cited or References page of your document.
- **Make sure to check and correct any parts that are incorrect. Not all citations may have correct information or format.
Note: if you use a Citation Manager (i.e EasyBib, etc.) you may choose to use the Export button located in the same column as Cite.
ProQuest Databases: (i.e ABI/INFORM, ERIC, etc.)
- Do a search and get results.
- Choose an article you are interested in from the list.
- At the top is a Cite button. Click on it.
- The Cite box displays. Select the Citation Style from the pull down menu.
- Follow the directions to copy and paste the citation into your document.
- Make sure to check the accuracy and completeness of your citation.
- Click Done.
More Info / Source(s):