Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 06, 2017 Views: 89
Instructions for downloading a PDF for printing from ProQuest:
1. With the article on the screen, look for the dialog box that includes options such as Cite, Email, Print, Save. Click on Save.
2. Choose PDF from the list of options.
3. The Export/Save box appears. Look over the options and make sure to check anything you want to add.
Note: (Default Citation is APA).
4. Click Continue.
4. A Request Processing screen will appear. After the download is complete, the screen will note Request Complete.
5. Locate the PDF that was downloaded to your computer and print it. The file will be names something like ProQuestDocuments.PDF.
More Info / Source(s)
- How do I print a full text article from ProQuest?
- What's the difference in HTML and PDF access to an article?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!