Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 06, 2017 Views: 14
When printing a PDF from a JEWL Search, follow the instructions below.
- You can either click on the title and then choose PDF Full Text from the left column OR
- Click directly on the PDF Full text link in the results list under the article.
1. The PDF version displays on the screen. Look for the printer icon in the top gray bar. Far left.
2. DO NOT select the printer icon located outside the PDF document. File: Print will NOT print the article.
3. The Print dialog box appears. Click Print.
If you wish to save the PDF first and then print, look for the Download PDF link in the blue bar at the top of the page. Click on the printer icon to print the article.
More Info / Source(s)
- What is the difference between HTML and PDF access to an article?
- How do I print a full text article from ProQuest?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!