Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 10
LexisNexis Academic is a database that can be found on the Library Databases A-Z list of databases.
1. From the Library home page, click on the DATABASES tab.
2. LexisNexis is one of the Popular Databases or choose L and click on LexisNexis from the list.
After selecting LexisNexis Academic, you have several options to search and find financial / company reports:
- Look for company information using the Get Company Info option in the lower right. This will lead to many reports including financial ones.
- Click on Search by Subject or Topic in the upper right. Select Companies, then click on Company Profiles. In the search box type the name of your company to open a new page with a variety of reports mentioning the company.
- Finally, choose Find or Browse in the upper center of the screen, then choose Companies and Organizations to search for specific publication types.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
(Adapted from Berkely College Library)