Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Mar 14, 2017 Views: 29
You might start with a general search tool like JEWL Search, located on the Library home page. It covers multiple databases across a wide range of subjects. It allows you to enter your search terms in the advanced search boxes.
You can then limit your search to types of articles you want including scholarly, limit to full text etc. Note: don't overlook articles from trade publications. They can offer very useful information on a subject like this.
For a more focused search, try using a business related database such as Business Essentials. It allows you to use the NAICS code for automotive industry (33611) to search for articles and reports. Standard & Poor's Net Advantage is also a good source for company, industry information.
Websites can also provide information about the automotive industry.
- The Bureau of Labor Statistics website offers statistical information on the auto industry as well.
- Wardsauto.com is a web site with a lot of industry information.
Note: When accessing licensed databases from off campus, you'll be asked to login with your Pipeline username / password.
More Info / Source(s)
- type "automotive industry" Turn on "united states" button
- Business Insights: Essentials
- Company and Industry Information
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!