Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 20
Many databases have a limit to full text feature when searching for articles.
After performing your search In JEWL:
- Use the Refine Results box on the results page:
- Choose the Limit To box under Refine Results in the left column and select Online Only (Full Text)
- If you need books or other items owned by the Library, choose Walker Library under Location.
More Info / Source(s)
- I can't pull up the full text of an article.
- How do I access a particular article I found?
- Why can't I view the full text of an article I found?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!