Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 9
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Dec 20, 2016 Views: 9
You can generally limit a search to full text when looking for articles in a database.
- Choose the Limit To box under Refine Results in the left column of your results page.
- If you need books or other items owned by the Library, choose Library Catalog Only.
More Info / Source(s)
- I can't pull up the full text of an article.
- How do I access a particular article I found?
- Why can't I view the full text of an article I found?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!