Contact Us

Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: May 10, 2017     Views: 17

Many databases have a  limit to full text feature when searching for articles.

JEWL search:

  • Choose the Limit To box under Refine Results in the left column of your results page.  
  • If you need books or other items owned by the Library, choose Library Catalog Only

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.