Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 20
Exceptional Children and Journal of Special Education are two important journals in the field of Special Education. If you want to browse articles in these journals, you can check Journal Locator, located on the Library home page, to see what databases index them.
1. Click on Journal Locator and type in "exceptional children"
2. The results screen will list databases and print options if we have the journal in our collection.
3. When you click on a database, i.e. Academic Search Premier, it will take you to a screen with publication details and on the right side is a list of all issues. Click on the year, then issue to browse articles.
Browsing these journals is a good way to see a range of subjects which may help you select one to research. When you have a specific one in mind, you can search using JEWL Search or one of the Education related databases.
More Info / Source(s)
- Education Research Guide
- Exceptional Children and Youth (SPED 6800)
- Contains links to article and journal sources, books, research tips and tools.
- What is JEWL Search?
- How can I choose a good topic for my research paper?
- How do I find out if the Library has a specific journal?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!