Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 9
The Census.gov website has an article titled An Aging Nation: The Older Population in the United States. You can also check our Statistical Research Guide that has suggestions and links to a variety of statistical sources.
More Info / Source(s)
- Aging Statistics (U.S. Department of Health and Human Resources)
- Use the search box at the top and type "aging population"
- An Aging Nation: The Older Population in the United States.
- type "population over 65" united states
- Statistical Research Guide
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!