Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jul 03, 2017 Views: 20
The Tennessee Employment Law Center is a good source for information on religious discrimination.
For databases: WestlawNext Campus is a good source for Tennessee regulations.
- Go to the Library Home page.
- Select the DATABASES tab and choose "W". WestlawNext Campus will be close to the top.
- Select Regulations from the All Content box.
- Click on Tennessee from the State list.
On the next screen you may browse the list of departments or enter keywords for your subject.
You may need to play around with terms you enter to get to the information you need.
- religious expression
- religion workplace
More Info / Source(s)
- Tennessee Employment Law Center (Religious Discrimination)
- Religious Discrimination in the Workplace: The Persistent Polarized Struggle
- PDF link is listed in the titles.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!