Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Dec 19, 2016 Views: 10
To find books in a foreign language:
- Select the CATALOG tab, on the Library home page.
- Choose Advanced Search.
- Enter your search term(s) in the search box.
- You may select a particular field i.e Subject or leave All Fields.
In the Limit To area, select the Language i.e. Spanish and the Format Book.
- Click Find.
Note: this search may also find translations of books, from the original language into English.
More Info / Source(s)
- Where are the foreign language / literature books in the stacks?
- Foreign languages and Literatures Research Guide
- Department of Foreign Languages & Literatures
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!