Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Jan 10, 2018     Views: 43

If the book has "Ref" on the spine, it means the book is a Reference book.  The Reference collection is located on the 1st floor of Walker Library and must be used in the Library only.  

Note: Occasionally, exceptions may be made for faculty / graduate students who need a book for a short period of time. But even then, it depends on how much use the book gets.

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.