Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Aug 07, 2017 Views: 13
Application level exception messages appear intermittently when searching EBSCO products and may go away on their own.
Here are some things to try:
- Restart your browser.
- You can close all your open browser windows, restart your browser, and try your search again.
- Open a new private session.
- You can open a new "private" or "incognito" browser session (See instructions) and try your search again.
- Try another browser.
- If you have another browser on your computer, give it a try. For example, if you are using Firefox, try Chrome.
- Clear your cache and cookies.
- As a last resort, clearing your browser's cache and cookies. (This will cause your favorite sites not to "recognize" you the next time you visit them.) See instructions.
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!
(credit to UMUC University of Maryland University College Library)