Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: May 15, 2017 Views: 26
If you are a distance learner at MTSU, you may request an article in print/ or unowned through Interlibrary Loan. There are some requirements that go along with this service.
- You must live outside Rutherford County
- Be currently enrolled in an MTSU distance education or ROCC/RODP course with MTSU as home school.
- You must have no on-campus classes
More Info / Source(s)
- Distance Learning (Articles)
- info is in the left column towards the bottom
- Distance Learning Library Guide
- Interlibrary Loan
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!