Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jun 28, 2017 Views: 90
The video below will also help you learn more about primary research in CINAHL.
- Learn how to differentiate between primary vs. secondary sources.
- Tips on searching CINHAL for primary / research articles.
- Common Examples
- CINAHL Search Tips
- PubMed Search Tips
- Ask a Librarian (Univ. Toledo info)
The complete video is approximately 6 minutes.
Click on the photo to begin tutorial. You can select individual subjects from the left column.
(Credit: University of Toledo University Libraries)
More Info / Source(s)
- Nursing Research Guide: CINAHL (Univ. of Toledo)
- How do I find CINAHL?
- How do I find quantitative research studies in CINAHL?
- How do I find a scholarly article by a nurse?
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!