Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 Views: 26
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Apr 11, 2017 Views: 26
To find a case in Westlaw, start at the Library home page.
- Select the DATABASES tab.
- Choose Westlaw from the Popular Databases or under the letter W.
- Select Cases from the Browse box.
- Type the case in the Cases search box at the top. i.e tennessee v oscar franklin smith
- Press the search icon.
- Select the case. i.e Smith v. Tennessee
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!