Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: May 10, 2017 Views: 15
You can search JEWL for your subject and then include "chart or graph" as part of your search limiters.
- Choose Advanced Search from the JEWL search box to the right on the Library home page.
- Enter your keywords i.e. "womens health".
- Under the Search Options below the advanced search boxes, locate Image Quick View Types.
- Check Graph, Chart or Graph, and Chart
- Click on Search. Your results should contain graphs and/ or charts.
Note: Whether there are graphs or charts will depend on your subject. Not all subjects may have them.
More Info / Source(s)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!