Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 28, 2018     Views: 22

As a visiting scholar, you can get a temporary login from the Service Desk on the 1st floor of the Library.  Show them your MT Visiting Scholar ID and staff will issue you a username and password.

More Info / Source(s)

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!


Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.