Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 4
Answered By: Jean Reese
Last Updated: Jan 24, 2017 Views: 4
JEWL Search allows you to search within a specific journal.
- Choose Advanced Search from the JEWL Search Box on the Library home page.
- In the Select a Field box, choose SO Journal Title / Source.
- Enter the journal title you wish to search. Click Search.
- Scroll through the results or add keywords in the search boxes to narrow your results.
- Use the Refine Results box on the left to focus the search results.