Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: Aug 27, 2018     Views: 33

Walker Library's Donation/Gift Policy is available online. 

You might also wish to contact our Acquisitions department directly to inquire about anything not covered in the donation policy.

The best source of contact would be Suzanne Mangrum, Acquisitions Librarian. She can be reached via email at or by phone at 615-904-8517.

More Info / Source(s)

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.