Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Apr 17, 2017 Views: 18
PolicyMap is a multi-disciplinary interactive online mapping and data tool that provides access to over 15,000 indicators:
- Housing, crime, mortgages, health, jobs, demographics and education.
- Data available for:
- address, block group, census tract, zip code, county, city state
- school districts and political boundaries
- Data can be presented as maps, tables, charts, and reports.
- Use the data for market analysis, business planning, site analysis, demographic profiles, policy briefs, and grant applications. (credit: USC Libraries.
Access PolicyMap from the DATABASES A - Z tab on the Library home page.
- This allows you to use all the professional features to which the Library subscribes.
- Create you own professional account to save work and access all of the professional feature
More Info / Source(s)
- PolicyMap Quick Start Video (see below)
- PolicyMap Data Listing
- PolicyMap Quick Start Guide (pdf)
- PolicyMap Primer (pdf)
- click on the link to the latest version
- PolicyMap Tutorial
- PolicyMap Library Guide (Yale University)
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!