Reporting Noise Complaints

If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:

Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.

Answered By: Reference Staff
Last Updated: May 17, 2017     Views: 24

If you need check out privileges and are not enrolled, please fill out the form below.  It requests library privileges for non-enrolled students.  

The section that asks for faculty advisor needs to have someone listed who can verify you received an extension for finishing your thesis.  

Once the form is processed you should be able to renew your books.  

More Info / Source(s):

If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!

Ask Us!

Can't find the answer to your question? Send it to us!

Your Info

Please enter your MTSU email address.

Fields marked with * are required.