Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Jan 31, 2018 Views: 12
Nexis Uni is the new LexisNexis interface. It replacesLexisNexis Academic. The new interface was designed to address three components: personalization, collaboration, and quick discovery.
- Nexis Uni features more than 15,000 news, legal and business sources with an intuitive interface that offers quick discovery across all content types.
- Personalization features include Alerts and saved searches. Collaborative workspace provides shared folders and annotated documents.
Legal entries in Nexis Uni feature U.S. Supreme Court decisions dating back to 1790, full-text law review articles, thousands of full-text news sources in English as well as other languages. A Company Dossier provides current data on 13 million companies.
Nexis Uni is available from the Library homepage using the DATABASES tab. You can access it from LexisNexis now Nexis Uni. A link to Nexis Uni is coming soon.
More Info / Source(s):
- YouTube Videos: how to search
- More videos can be accessed from this page.
- Nexis Uni - Tip Sheet-Top 10 Features (PDF)
- Nexis Uni - Search Tips (PDF)
- Nexis Uni - Self Registration Tips (PDF)
- Nexis Uni - FAQ
- Nexis Uni - Brochure
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!