Answered By: Jean Reese Last Updated: Aug 22, 2017 Views: 5
The Chicago Manual of Style (16th & 17th editions ) are available as a database on the DATABASES tab found on the Library homepage. A hard copy of the 17th will be available at the Reference Desk.
- Go to the Library home page
- Click on the DATABASES tab
- Choose "C" and scroll down to the Chicago Manual of Style.
The manual has a table of contents with each section as a hyperlink to that chapter.
- Part Three includes information on Notes and Bibliography style as well as the Author-Date References style.
The Chicago Style Q & A is a searchable, alphabetized hyperlinked blog of topics.
- Each link has an entire page of questions and answers on these topics, such as abbreviations and quotations.
There is a Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide as well as other resources.
More Info / Source(s)
(Adapted from SNHU Shapiro Library)