Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Sep 04, 2018 Views: 5
Note that there is a difference between Fashion Designers and Fashion Illustrators so be aware of the search terms you use for the results you need.
- Fashion Designer: makes detailed drawings for communicating the idea or concept or pattern for the purpose of production.
- Fashion Illustrator: makes drawings after the concept of the design is produced. The purpose is for marketing / promoting of the product.
Some designers were also illustrators.
Below are suggestions for getting started:
- The Fashion Research Guide is a good place to begin.
- Contains links to article databases i.e. Design and Applied Arts Index and others.
- Company information and more.
- Graphic Design & Designers Reference Book R741.6L76t (1st floor reference collection)
- The Website Council of Fashion Designers of America has current information about fashion design.
- Kanopy has a set of videos: Designer Marathon Series v. 1-6
More Info / Source(s):
- Fashion Research Guide
- Design and Applied Arts Index
- Kanopy Designer Marathon Series V. 1-6.
- Council of Fashion Designers of America
If you need further assistance, please Ask Us!