Reporting Noise Complaints
If you need to report a noise complaint and chat is not online:
Call the Service Desk at 615-904-8533.
Answered By: Reference Staff Last Updated: Oct 09, 2018 Views: 1
The Library offers several ways for students and faculty to learn and get more help with their ePortfolios.
- Ryan Griffin is the Library GA teaching classes on creating ePortfolios. Faculty can request a session with Ryan using the form on the Library Instruction page.
- Elizabeth (Ellie) Carpenter is the GA in the Writing Center who works with students on the final presentation of their ePortfolio.
- Two new peer tutors have started working in the Tutoring Spot on the first floor of the Library. They work one-on-one with students helping them with all ePortfolios, not just the D2L portfolios used in MT Engage. This includes the College of Education ePortfolio system.
- A Tech Coach is also available for students who need help with their ePorfolios.
More Info / Sources:
- How can I get help with my ePortfolio in D2L?
- MT Engage ePortfolio Instruction form
- How do I make an appointment with the Writing Center?
- Where is tutoring located in the Library?
- Schedule a 30 minute one-on-one appointment with a Tech Coach